Saturday, April 12, 2014

Post 13: Welcome to LDN

Yesterday Simone, Hilary & I went out and about, we thought we'd be tourists in our own city for a day so first stop on the list was ...(Even I thought it sounded boring when they mentioned it) ...

Science Museum, South Kensington ...(I know right, but taking pics there was actually quite interesting)


The development of the mobile .. and then came the smartphones



This Euthanasia machine (used to take the life of ill people who no longer wish to live) was used to end the life of four terminally-ill people. It was legal in Australia's Northern Territory between 1995 and 1997, since this was outlawed in Australia some countries changed their laws to allow assisted dying.



This was life before our laptops and computers existed, whoa. I remember when I was a kid I had a lil type-writer similar to the yellow one on the left



 That's an apple laptop and the old Microsoft Windows logo

From this ..


To this .. Well done Apple











Aw, a black Barbie doll had the same hair as me







Next up: Green Park & Buckingham Palace






Buckingham Palace



It must be amazing to live in a house like this



London eye in the distance






I had to wait outside the Palace for a bit, the guards said my girl Queeny wasn't home. I did tell her I was comin' over but you know, Royalty ey



This guy was sketching on the ground, it looked so cool

No comments:

Post a Comment