Monday, April 7, 2014

Post 11: RAZAC Creme

Product review

Perfect for perms finishing creme by Razac



I bought this creme in America for $8.99 but I just google'd it and found the same thing on fishpond.co.uk for £29.97 (8oz). The smaller, 4oz one is £13.07. This hair creme is white, it has a smell which isn't too strong. I just apply some to my roots after washing my hair or during the week if I feel my hair is dry. It's easy to rub into hair but I don't like how it leaves my hands feeling greasy, I guess that way at least I know my hair definetely was moisturised with something. I don't like those products that leave your hair feeling dry like you haven't even used anything at all. After using this, I can put my fingers in my hair and feel that it has been applied. I have many other hair products that I think are better though and I'll definitely be blogging about a few of them some time soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment