Sunday, April 6, 2014

Post 06: Fine dining - Turkish restaurant

This is such a late post but on 18th January I went to a Turkish restaurant called Fora with some friends for a friends 18th dinner and it was so good! It was my first time trying turkish food so I didn't know what to expect but I eat almost everything so I couldn't wait to see what was on offer.
The amount of food and BREAD we were given was filling, I mean, the starter alone made me tired.. and I can eat a lot!

The live entertainment was definitely a new experience, how often do you have a belly dancer at dinner LOL!



This post will be featuring two of my closest mates, Malina (black coat) and Andreia (denim jacket)












I'm wearing leopard print, not sure what to call them but they're sort of like harems with my black boots and black blouse. I added a big necklace to complement the simplicity of the blouse. I'm wearing 'Diamond shine and sweet lipgloss' by Profusion.

My outfit:
Necklace, blouse and boots - Rainbows (New York)
Coat - Primark
Watch - Dorothy Perkins

Malina's outfit:
Coat and jeggings - Dorothy perkins
Leather boots - These were hand-me-downs

Andreia's outfit:
Denim jacket - The East End Thrift Store, Stepney Green
Top - H&M
High-wasted jeans - Primark
Boots - River Island
Bag - www.justfab.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment