Sunday, May 25, 2014

Post 14: Comic Con Expo. Unplanned Plans.

Right, I've never been a fan of anime or anything but I've got friends who love it. I didn't even realise how popular it actually was until I saw how many people in my sixth form enjoy it.
Chloe, Chloe, Chloe managed to get me to go to the opening of the Comic Con Expo on the 23rd, it was such a last minute unplanned planned and it's true that those plans are always the best.
It was at Excel so I thought hmm, I might aswell go down and see what it's all about .. Surprisingly I'm glad I did! It was a different experience and although I sort of find all the dressing up a little weird, it's all just a bit of harmless fun

(If I could upload videos, everyone would see the 'hentai' behaviour I had to put up with from Wally and Chloe *sigh*)
Oh and I learnt a few new words too, how kawai! (I'm getting there)





VS




VS



You've gotta admit these people were on their job when it came to these costumes, oh boy


I have no idea who he was trying to be but in my head, he's Cleveland

Moral of the story:
Try new things
 you never know what you'll enjoy, who you'll bump into or what memories you'll make!

No comments:

Post a Comment