Monday, April 7, 2014

Post 12: WYLAT

DRAKE, DRAKE, MY BABE DRAKE!

On 25th March I went to Drake's Would You Like A Tour? concert ft TheWeeknd and Jhene Aiko at the 02 arena. Before this, I didn't listen to TheWeeknd and wasn't too interested in him either but after hearing him perform live with his tantalizing voice (I've been saying his voice is tantalizing ever since the concert and yes, it actually is a word. No, I don't care if it makes sense or not). I can't even explain how his voice sounded but it was good ... very good. Like, you feel it. Mate, its a ''had to be there'' experience. I love his song The Morning!

DRAKEEEE, on the other hand, this fella knows how to turn the party right UPPP! If you know you're going somewhere with Drake, you just know to expect a turnt up time (Yeah, yeah some of y'all think I'm talking too much like I know him but WHAT-EVERRR *American accent* I do in my head)
Champagne Papi said how London is his second home, aww. When Jhene Aiko came out to sing From Time,  the crowd was like 'yassss!', this lil lady is just gorgeous and has such an amazing voice to match.
Drake did shoutouts to the audience at the end of the concert and I'm pretty sure we all felt like he was speaking  to us directly ey, love you Drake

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯) 
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥ 
☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ ยบ ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥ 












Below you'll find my outfit for the night (I had to impress Drake, obvi):















Semi-hoop earrings - Primark (£1.50 I think)
Jacket - Birthday present from the lovely Malina, from ASOS 
White camisole
Black high-wasted jeans - Primark
Black boots
Simple, black bag - Primark (£10)

I wore a white camisole with the big jacket. I initially decided to wear a white crop top with this outfit but changed my mind last minute, either way it would have looked nice with the rest of the outfit. I'm wearing black high-wasted jeans, eventhough I'm average height (5'7ish), for some reason the jeans were short around the ankles and if I had gotten a size bigger they would only have fallen down. The thing I don't like is that the jeans were a little big on me around my waist and with no belt loops, I had to keep pulling it up which is annoying.

I love my bag. It has a simple silver plate design and for a tenner, it was very affordable. It looks classy and can be worn with pretty much any outfit. It has a small handle and on the inside it has a longer strap so it's able to be adjusted and worn as a shoulder bag too.

No comments:

Post a Comment