Sunday, April 6, 2014

Post 09: Valentine's lookbook

Zizzi, Canary Wharf

On Valentine's day, me and my girls went out to the lovely Italian restaurant, Zizzi, in Canary Wharf. The food was amazing! I ordered the casereccia pollo picante (basically spicy chicken pasta) and ah .. the taste .. just ah.

Outfits for the night:




From left to right: 
Efe: 
Crop top - New Look (£5)
Skirt - Miss Selfridges (£25)
Cardigan - H&M (£20)
Tights - Primark (£3)
Heels - Primark (£16)

Vanya:
Full outfit - Zara
Necklace - Lola and Grace

Me:
Blouse - a Christmas gift
Wet-look leggings - Primark
Boots - Rainbows (New York)

Malina:
Dress - Random shop but the name of the brand is 'Signature'
Tights and shoes - Primark




Chloe:
Laced-top and black leggings - Primark
Heels - Next


I like the pattern of my blouse as it's a little different, it can be worn with black jeans and heels to get a similar look. I love how Efe wore her skirt with the crop top and blazer, even another colour crop top or vest top would just tie this whole outfit together nicely.






No comments:

Post a Comment