Saturday, June 11, 2016

Post 34: STRAIGHT HAIR & hairfinity

Hey guys,

On 1st June, my friend straightened and trimmed my hair for me. I don't really like the way my hair feels when it is straight but I wanted to do a length check - which I was excited about. I refrain from using heat and prefer not to; the last time I used heat on my hair was August 2015.

I was happy with the results, eventhough I expected my hair to be a bit longer than it was. It was really straight and it's been 2 weeks, it's still straight but frizzy and starting to revert back! I can't wait to have my curls back, I find straight hair rather boring after a while.

I had braids in for 2 months as a protective style in March as exam season was approaching, It absolutely knotted up my hair because I have never kept them in for that long before! While my braids were in, I took Hairfinity for about 3 weeks (I stopped for personal reasons); it did give me spots here and there but no serious breakouts. My friends noticed a large amount of growth when I took the braids out but I expected the growth to be a bit more than it was.

My hair Feb. 2015:



A year of growth, before the braids (February/Early march '16)




After braids (May '16)


Straightened (June '16) with NuNaat's new Pataua Oil range: Shine Enhancing Thermal Protect Hair Lotion. 



I needed a very good heat protector because I am cautious with my hair and I am pleased with the results, My hair looked and felt good AND remained moisturised.  






Thank you NuNaat for gifting me with this range! x

2 comments:

  1. omg that puff picture, ur hair is so long! and love how it looks straightened too, looks proper healthy .. ur hairs gna be longer than mine any sec lool mine keeps breaking off!.. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! Your hair is just goals lool May our hair get longer and bodies stay good! x

      Delete