Friday, January 8, 2016

Post 01: 2O16! GUESS WHO'S BACK!

Hey guys,
I hope you're all having a safe and happy new year so far.
I've been up to so much throughout the last few months, and haven't blogged about anything! But I'm back, and aiming to be consistent from now on despite all the other commitments I have.. I was busy completing assignments and very pleased to say that my grades for first term have been going good.
Time for a little catch up, I've been kindly gifted products to try out, with Root2Tip ever so kindly providing me with a range of their products.


My favourite from the range is their Honey Range Juice. This water-based product is perfect for detangling hair easily and works a charm. I like to use it when I've been a bit lazy with my hair and left it untouched for a few days lol it detangles my hair without hassle.
All their products I have tried have mild scents as they are only filled with natural ingredients, so if you like non-harsh, subtle smells then this range is perfect for you. The honey rain juice is also very good for kids and they can easily apply it themselves, one less thing for you parents to worry about!
I am currently trying out their "Harvest Hair Growth" pack which are two oils, used to stimulate the scalp and promote healthier hair growth within 90 days. I've only just had my hair done about 3 weeks ago now and need to use the oils regularly. I haven't been consistent with moisturising my hair this time whilst having in jumbo twists, if I'm honest, but hopefully my hair has grown a little regardless. What I like about these oils is that a little is needed as it covers a lot, so it will last a very long time and I feel happy knowing that the products contain strengthening ingredients,



This is the link to their website:- http://www.root2tip.co.uk/


Email:- fiona.williams96@gmail.com
Instagram:- fscwilliams_
Twitter:- fscwilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment