Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Post 27: Your curls can pop too | Amanda

Keeping #PROJECTAUNATURALE alive..

This is something new I'm introducing to my blog, to keep my February project (#ProjectAuNaturale) alive, I want to regularly feature lovely ladies and have them give product reviews to advise my readers on what may be useful for their hair. If you would like to feature, #ProjectAuNaturale on Instagram or Twitter with a review or simply send me an email: fiona.williams96@gmail.com

Welcome to the first of many..




Want your curls to pop like Amanda's
Amanda is a student and was also the Vice of The Hair Society. She regularly uses Cantu leave-in conditioner, African pride bouncy curls pudding and coconut oil and I've asked her to review them.

Here's what she said:

Cantu: This is a great leave in conditioner - it smells great and leaves my hair feeling very moisturised. I've only recently started using this after switching from the Cantu Coconut Curling Cream but it's doing a great job so far. Bouncy curls: I love this because it's so thick and gives my curls extra definition without making them hard and crunchy. I use this after my leave in and it doesn't make my hair greasy like most thick products. Coconut oil: I always finish off by adding coconut oil. This is unrefined and comes as a solid that melts in your fingers. I use it to seal in moisture and add shine.

Well clearly, these products are just doing wonders for her hair!







Amanda's TIP OF THE POST:

"You don't have to apply products to your hair everyday. Sometimes just spritz with water and use the products that are already in your hair from the day before, so you don't weigh the hair down and also save some money"


No comments:

Post a Comment