Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Post 23: Amsterdam OOTW


Welcome to my Amsterdam Outfit of the Weekend post


I hope this post gives you style ideas and future outfit ideas!

I really liked my outfit, a simple yet cute style. My hat is my new fave accessory that can be worn with hair combed back into a low bun. I just felt like a proper tourist when wearing it, I started calling it The Tourist Hat haha. I absolutely love high-wasted jeans and wish I had a wardrobe full of them. I like the simplicity of high-wasted jeans, the slit in the knees of these ones just add to the look.













This is Ese, my darling. One of the nicest, genuine people I've met and I'm really grateful to have met such a wonderful ray of Sunshine at university. In these past few months of knowing her, I've noticed that her style is the definition of simple. With a wardrobe full of black (can't go wrong there!), she manages to mix and match outfits and switch things up when she's ready. She looks super cute in this outfit, love it! Once again, this Fedora hat adds to the outfit to produce what we like to call.. "The Tourist Hat effect".








2 comments:

  1. The outfit looks cute! what about Amsterdam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Have a look at Post 22: Amsterdam Adventures and you'll find out a bit about what we got up to :)

    ReplyDelete