Friday, January 3, 2014

Post 04: Other day's outfit ¬ Black and White

I wore this outfit a few days ago, I had to wear the jacket with it - it makes it look more put together (And it was cold outside)

The jacket goes well, it's light and can be worn with most outfits as a finishing touch. I also like how the top is longer at the back, it reminds me of A$AP Rocky's style which I love. The boots are laced up, I think they are simple yet fashionable especially with the studs on it.






                                   Top - Primark (Regular length at the front and slightly longer at the back)
                                                             Jacket - Select
                                Faux leather backpack- A gift given to me from Victoria Secret Pink (NYC)
                                                    Wet-look leggings - Primark
                                                   Studded boots - Rainbow (New York)

No comments:

Post a Comment